Have you noticed anything unusual about jet aircraft contrails lately?
In the past, contrails dissipated quickly, and didn't turn into a persistent blanket of haze. How many days have you watched clear skies turned solid gray by chemtrails?
Chemicals including barium salts, polymers and aluminum oxide are dispersed via aircraft, providing water droplet nucleation sites and increasing high altitude ice crystal formation, often resulting in stunning rainbows (chembows and sun dogs), and pink and green dichroism due to diffraction and refraction of light
The program is global in scope and has the potential to cause significant environmental harm, so we must conduct our own public intelligence, experiments and analysis to expose the program.
Science experiment to-do list:
1. Analyze sample of Stadis 450 using LCMS for presence of metals.
2. Collect and analyze air samples from locations varying in proximity to major airports that use commercial jet fuel. Use blind labeling of samples and data. Look for any association between metal aerosol in air and proximity to airports.
3. Use gimball tracking telescope to record chemtrail dispersal - look for sprayer or exhaust pattern. Check for aircraft markings.
- Long Island residents press local government for chemtrail legislation
- More unusual clouds
- 200 Million Tons of Aluminum Aerosol Chemtrail Poisoning All Life
- New World Order Chemtrails & Olgacom connection explained
- Atmospheric heating and ionization above Japan’s M9 quake epicenter
- Chemtrails on radar
- Satellite view of N America shows distinctive radar reflectance
- Monsanto Aluminum-resistant GMO – Comment thread on Thom Hartmann site
- UK Firm Octel Bribed Iraqis to Keep Buying Toxic Fuel Additive
- Scientists Admit Chemtrails Are Creating Artificial Clouds
Browse by tagsaerosol albedo aluminum barium barium nitrate barium sulfate calcium chembows climate change cloud seeding denial diffraction DuPont enironment fuel additives geoengineering global warming HAARP infrared microwave Morgellon's NASA North America Octel Starreon RF satellite Stadis 450 toxicity weather modification Welsbach seeding